Precise, Versatile, Affordable
Our goal is to give you highest quality products possible. The Myofascial Releaser tools were specifically designed for IAFM (Instrument Assisted Fascial Mobilization) and IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) with both the clinician and the do-it-yourself individual in mind.
These tools will exceed your expectations in their ability to effectively perform IAFM, IASTM, Gua Sha, Graston and Myofascial Release techniques:
Check out this video to learn about our IAFM technique (Instrument Assisted Fascial Mobilization).
What makes Myofascial Releaser products stand out?
1) Weight & Balance: You will immediately feel comfortable holding and using the Myofascial Releaser tools. Not too light, and not too heavy. The tools are crafted through CNC machining to ensure each tool provides the greatest feedback and sensitivity when breaking through fascial adhesions.
2) Comfort: Save your fingers from pain and slippage! You can choose different grip options on the Myofascial Releaser tools; The Ellipse Pro, the Ellipse Plus and the Ergo are all great options for clinicians to treat patients throughout the day. The Original is often preferred for home or personal use because of the unique design that allows for multiple grips and holds on various muscle groups. Each tool is designed to keep your fingers from slipping when using oils and lotions during treatment.
3) Sanitary conditions: If you are a clinician, please don’t use material that absorbs oils and liquids. That’s just gross. Polished steel will not absorb oils and liquids unlike tools made from stone, jade and bone. The Ellipse tools don’t have any crevices for lotions and oils to get trapped in either, unlike some other stainless steel competitors.
4) Properly Angled Edges: This is the key to the whole thing. Too rounded…not effective. Too sharp…too painful. We’ve spent years of research and development time to get this dialed into perfection. Don't assume all stainless steel IASTM tools can match our edges and get the same results. For over 3 years, Myofascial Releaser has continually tested and updated their designs and manufacturing processes to strive for the Perfect Edge. New competitors are popping up every week, but they are not investing the time and money into their products.
5) Affordability: You don’t need to spend big bucks on overpriced tools. The Myofascial Releaser tools are not only more affordable, but they are more versatile so you don’t need to buy as many. Better quality, better customer service for half the price!
Don’t waste any more time or money, get your new favorite tool from Myofascial Releaser today!